We produce V-belt pulleys according to our customers’ individual needs in all common profiles up to 2,250 mm in diameter.
Our streamlined forming process allows us to make all types of drive pulleys flexibly, quickly and free of model costs in our own foundry. We also form flywheels and special drives, such as stem drums. As a full-service provider, we process them with state-of-the-art CNC machines.
We can produce units weighing up to 6,000 kg with a size up to Ø 2,500 mm. Furthermore, our drives are perfectly balanced for our customers on our balancing machines. We also offer surface treatment, refining or rubberising.
- Custom-built models according to customer needs or drawings
- Setting, control, recalculation and optimisation of your drive
- Pulley geometry optimised to suit your drive situation
- Full transparency thanks to approval drawings
- Flexible moulding process without individual models and without model cost
- High flexibility and optimal availability
- Up to Ø 2,500 mm and 6 t
- Standard material: EN-GJL-200 to EN-GJL-300 (GG-20 – GG-30), DIN EN 1561
- Products can be custom made with alternative materials such as spheroidal graphite iron (EN-GJS-400 to EN-GJS-800) or cast steel (GS)
- For heavy or wide drives, we also provide double-arm or double-base pulley versions with reinforcement ribs
- Arm, base or full-pulley versions