Taper-Lock Bushes have become established as simple shaft-hub connections of choice for standard and series drives. We provide a full range of both standard and custom-made drive elements. The components are available from stock in standard sizes 1008 to 5050, and in special sizes from 6050 to 10085 in all bore diameters.
Our customers benefit from our huge range, extensive storage warehouse, short-notice availability and fast production possibilities for custom-made products, all from one provider.
The Taper-Lock system is particularly well-suited to standard drives that require flexible shaft diameters and adjustment. There are limitations in torque transmission and system stability if installation and dismantling are carried out frequently, however.
If this is the case, we recommend Stüwe Shrink Discs. The best solution is a pulley version with a cylindrical drill and enhanced shaft.
The standard material is cast iron EN-GJL-200 (GG-20) according to DIN EN 1561. There are also options to use alternative materials (EN-GJS, steel, aluminium, plastic etc.).
- Excellent price-performance ratio for standard taper-lock clamping bushes
- Short-notice availability in extensive storage warehouse
- Flexible taper-lock system
- Applicable with or without feather key
- Easy drive setup, simple installation and dismantling
- Pulley balancing, including installed taper clamping bush, is available in grades G16, G6.3 or G2.5.