Their efficiency, reliability and simplicity make flat belt pulleys crucial elements in a wide range of solutions. They are used in many different areas, and have special benefits with impact loaded drives that are prone to vibrations.
We set up all our drives individually to ensure that the performance requirements of our customers are met, and that weight, moment of inertia, geometry and performance parameters are perfectly coordinated.
The semi-automatic flexible moulding process means there are no model costs during either first fabrication or later geometry adjustments. This flexible procedure allows efficient production and guarantees fast delivery and responsiveness.
Flat belt pulleys are mostly run with cylindrical bores. In case of high-performance transmissions – with more complex hub design – you can also work with clamping sets. Alternatively, all pulleys can be produced in taper-lock (TL) versions.
The drives are very flexible and can be produced quickly, whether in batch sizes of a single piece for urgent replacement, parts or prototypes, or in series production.
At a glance:
- Standard material: cast iron EN-GJL-200 to EN-GJL-300 (GG-20 bis GG-30), DIN EN 1561
- Produced based on DIN 111 or individual format
- We also make custom products with alternative materials, such as spheroidal graphite iron (EN-GJS-400 to EN-GJS-700) or cast iron (GS)
- Arm, plate or full pulley designs
- For heavy and wide drives, we provide double-arm or double-base pulley versions with reinforcement ribs
- Up to Ø 2,500 mm and 6 t
- Can be produced with a default balancing level of G16-G6.3 or G2.5
- For fast circumferential speeds
- Can be produced in rim widths above 750 mm
- Custom-built models according to customer needs or drawings
- Setting, control, recalculation and optimisation of your drive
- Pulley geometry optimally adapted to your drive situation
- Full transparency thanks to approval drawing
- Flexible moulding process without individual models and without model cost
- High flexibility and excellent availability